As a 501(c)6 trade organization, the National Onion Association represents onion growers and the industry’s supporting agencies, including seed, packaging and equipment dealers and transportation companies throughout the country.
We are happy to share photos, videography and recipes with media representatives and their news and media purposes. We will comment on onion industry or ag-related news, and share opinions with the media. Please contact Rene Hardwick, director of public and industry relations, at (970) 353-5895. Please see our press releases section for the latest news.
- Tracks onion industry information.
- Works to increase the consumption of onions.
- Tracks federal legislative and regulatory issues that affect its membership.
- Monitors international trade
- Helps its members connect and learn through annual conventions.