The National Onion Association — a Voice for the U.S. Onion Industry
Founded in 1913, the National Onion Association (NOA) is the official organization representing growers, shippers, brokers, and commercial representatives of the U.S. onion industry. The NOA is comprised of over 500 members from the United States and abroad.
The NOA is a multi-faceted organization with five major objectives:
- Compiling and disseminating onion industry information
- Increasing the visibility and consumption of onions
- Tracking federal legislative and regulatory issues
- Monitoring international trade
- Conducting industry wide educational conventions