2020 Summer Virtual Meeting
August 11th, 2020
Start by time zone – 2pm EST, 1pm CST, 12pm MST, 11am PST
2 hours (max)
Computer or Cell Phone Near You
Imagine joining this year’s NOA meeting from anywhere, even the cab of the tractor!
During this time, when we cannot have a physical meeting, the NOA wants to continue providing its members pertinent information in a virtual, yet interactive, setting. It will not be the typical Zoom meeting; only the presenters will be visible. However, everyone will be able to ask questions — to be answered by the speakers — by submitting them in the meeting application.
Stay connected with industry issues by joining the virtual meeting.
This 2 hour meeting will have pertinent industry updates to include:
- NOA updates from:
- Greg Yielding, Executive Vice President and Cheif Executive
- Rene Hardwick, Director of Public and Industry Relations
- AMS & FAS on Canadian Trade Inspection Issues
- Stop the Rot Project
- by Dr Bhabesh Dutta Assistant Professor and Extension Vegetable Disease Specialist from the University of Georgia
- Summer Crop/Acreage Report
- Closing comments from President Doug Bulgrin.
When you register you can also reserve the brick of your choice for the New Foundations walkway for the new office!!